Joelle from the Fair Fashion Collection is a ready-to-wear, medium-length wig for a classic and elegant appearance.
Colors Shown: 10/12SH25 | 4/6SH28
- Product Type: Wig
- Cap Design: Lace Front | Mono Top | Confidence Cap
- Cap Size: Average
- Measurements: Front 7.5" | Nape 3.5" | Sides 2.8" | Crown 8.3"
- Weight: 3.8 oz
- Hair Type/Fiber: 100% Human Hair
- Heat Friendly: YES
- Collection: Fair Fashion
Confidence Cap: created for women who are experiencing temporary hair loss due to chemotherapy and radiation treatments and therefore, whose scalp can be particularly sensitive, and for those women suffering from Alopecia Universalis or Androgentic Alopecia.
- Breathable – 100% hand-tied
- Anti-Slip Silicone Strips: ergonomically placed on the top part of the cap and temples to prevent skin irritation, and to avoid the use of adhesives such as specific glues or double-sided tape. This significantly improves the wig hold, giving added security to the wearer and making it suitable for an active lifestyle. By avoiding the use of glue or tape, this wig can be worn even post-treatment and with hair regrowth. Medical-grade silicone is non-toxic and hypoallergenic and therefore ideal even for the most sensitive skin types.
- Monofilament Top – the mono top and 100% natural materials such as a light cotton mesh at the back ensure breathability.
- Lace Front - goes from the forehead all the way down to the temples, guaranteeing an invisible hairline ideal for those women who want to wear their hair up.
All these features make this cap ideal for women undergoing chemotherapy or any other medical treatments.
Color Disclaimer: Please understand that the actual colors of the wigs can vary due to the device you’re viewing on, lighting and that the fact that everyone sees colors differently. Despite all efforts to provide images, color swatches, etc. that are as true to life as possible, we cannot guarantee that the color you receive will be exactly how you viewed it.
Measurements: The measurements listed, in the specifications, are approximate measurements given to us by the manufacturer.