Possible Defective Merchandise:
Please be sure that you believe the item is defective. If you're just unhappy with your purchase, please read our Return Policy.
The product will be inspected by the manufacturer. They will determine if the product is defective. If you believe you have received a defective product, please read the following:
- Contact us via email within 5 days business days of receiving your order. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Include photos of the defective product in the email. For wigs, please include full photos of the wig from all angles, the inside of the cap and a photo of the tags. Photos must be clear and in proper lighting.
- You will need to send your wig back for inspection. If an inspection finds there is a defect, you will receive a full refund to your original method of payment.
- If a defect is not found, you will receive a Store Credit minus shipping fees and a 15% restocking fee.
PLEASE NOTE: This process may take 15-20 business days.
Defective Merchandise Must Meet the Following Requirements:
- You have contacted us within 5 business days of receiving item.
- Product is in factory condition. This means all tags and labels must remain factory attached. Product must be unworn. Please wear a wig cap when trying on. Do not shake out, brush, or style the hair. Products must be not be altered in any way, be undamaged and free of odors. Product must remain free of any styling products. Wigs & Toppers can pick up smells very easily. Please be aware of placing them near perfumes, fabric softener, air fresheners, smoke, kitchen while cooking, etc.
- Items must be shipped back in their original packaging and a shipping box.
Shirley's Wig Shoppe reserves the right to update our policies at any time.
Updated: December 2, 2023