- R2/4 | Darkest Brown / Dark Brown Blend
- R4/6 | Dark Brown / Chestnut Brown Blend
- R4/8 | Dark Brown / Golden Brown Blend
- R6/10 | Chestnut Brown / Medium Ash Brown Blend
- R8/12 | Golden Brown / Light Brown Blend
- R14/16 | Dark Blonde / Honey Blonde Blend
- R24/18BT | Golden Blonde Blended & Tipped with Ash Blonde
- R32F | Dark Brown / Dark Auburn Frost
- R30/28/26 | Medium Auburn / Light Auburn / Golden Blonde Blend
- R6LF29 | Chestnut Brown Lightening to Bright Red Mix in Front
- R14/8H | Golden Brown with Dark Blonde Highlights on Top
- R12/26H | Light Brown with Golden Blonde Highlights on Top
- R8/26H | Golden Brown with Golden Blonde Highlights
- R12/26CH | Light Brown with Chunky Golden Blonde Highlights
- R14/26H | Dark Blonde with Golden Blonde Highlights
- R18/24H | Ash Blonde with Pale Golden Blonde Highlights
- RH1488 | Dark Blonde with Lightest Blonde Highlights
- CARAMELKISS | Golden Brown with Light Copper Blonde Highlights
- R51LF60 | Off-Black with 75% Gray Lightening to White Mix in Front
- R59T | Light 3-Tone Gray Blend
- RH1488RT8 | Highlighted Copper Blonde with Golden Brown Roots
- RH12/26RT4 | Light Brown with Chunky Golden Blonde Highlights & Dark Brown Roots
- R30/28/26RT4 | Medium Auburn / Light Auburn / Golden Blonde Blend with Dark Brown Roots
This style is definitely one-of-a-kind. Featuring tons of volume and loose curls, Symone is a full style that is hip and completely charming.
FRONT LACE LINE
Short Style with Loose Curls, Wispy Long Sides & Tapered Nape
- SKU: ES-SYMONE
- Measurements: Bang: 4.25" | Side: 4.5" | Crown: 4" | Nape: 2"
- Weight: 2.61oz
- Color Shown: R12/26CH
Color Disclaimer: Please understand that the actual colors of the wigs can vary due to the device you’re viewing on, lighting and that the fact that everyone sees colors differently. Despite all efforts to provide images, color swatches, etc. that are as true to life as possible, we cannot guarantee that the color you receive will be exactly how you viewed it.
Measurements: The measurements listed, in the specifications, are approximate measurements given to us by the manufacturer.