Code Mono is a longer layered, sleek and straight synthetic wig. The straight layers extend mid-back and have jagged ends that provide a natural, flat-ironed look.
The lace front is hand-tied and extends into the part for the most natural look. You can have the side bang trimmed by your stylist to frame your face if you prefer. The open wefted sides and back keep the cap feeling comfortable, light, and cool throughout each day. Code Mono is a part of the Ellen Wille Hair Power collection and is a best seller!
The lace front is placed temple to temple and each hair is individually hand-tied to the cap to create the most natural-looking hairline. The monofilament part creates the illusion of hair growing from your scalp and adds natural volume. The cap is designed with openings throughout the back to allow for air flow. The synthetic hair is pre-styled and ready-to-wear out of the box.
Try the Beautimark synthetic styling system for styling and maintenance of your Code Mono.
Color Shown: Hot Chocolate Mix
- Lace Front - Extends Temple-to-Temple for a natural looking hairline.
- Monofilament Part - Creates the illusion of hair growing from your scalp and adds natural volume
- Ready-to-Wear Synthetic Hair - Pre-styled, ready-to-wear, and maintains its shape after washing. Hair is designed to look and feel like natural hair.
- Open Wefted Cap - Allows for air to flow through, keeping your wig light and cool all day.
- Adjustable Straps - Allow you to adjust the cap size up to half an inch.
- Cap Design: Lace Front, Monofilament Part
- Cap Size: Petite/Average
- Measurements: Front 5" | Crown 10.5" | Sides 11.5" | Nape 11.5"
- Weight: 4.0 oz
- Hair Type/Fiber: Synthetic
- Heat Friendly: NO
- Style Length: Long
- Hair Style: Long Layers
- Style Texture: Straight
- Density: Light
- Ideal Face Shape: Diamond | Heart | Oval | Round | Square
- Collection: Hair Power
- SKU: EWCODEMO
Color shows up slightly different based on hair fiber or style. Each color swatch or photo shown can vary from screen to screen as well as color batch of the hairstyle you choose. These swatches are designed to give you a good idea of the color but may vary from wig to wig.
For a better idea of the color: We suggest searching YouTube and Google for this wig in the color you like.