- CHAMPAGNE MIX | Light Neutral Blonde & Lightest/Light Golden Blonde Blend
- CHOCOLATE MIX | Medium Brown Blended w/Light Auburn & Dark Brown Blend
- DARK CHOCOLATE ROOTED | Darkest Brown Blended w/Dark Auburn & Shaded Roots
- ESPRESSO MIX | Darkest Brown. Dark Brown & Black/Dark Brown Blend
- LIGHT BERNSTEIN ROOTED | Lightest Brown & Dark Strawberry Blonde w/Light Golden Blonde Blend & Shaded Roots
- MOCCA ROOTED | Medium Brown & Light Auburn & Medium Warm Brown w/Light Strawberry Blonde Blend & Shaded Roots
- PEARL ROOTED | Pearl Platinum & Medium Ash Blonde Blend w/Shaded Roots
- SAND MIX | Medium Ash Blonde & Medium Blonde w/Light Strawberry Blond Blend
- SANDY BLONDE ROOTED | Light Golden Blonde & Light Neutral Blonde & Medium Blonde Blend w/Shaded Roots
- SILVER BLONDE ROOTED | Pearl White & Lightest Pale Blonde Blend w/Shaded Roots
Affair HI by Ellen Wille is a glamorous, long style with light wispy layers.
The longer fringe frames the side of the face, creating a stylish and elegant feel.
An ear-to-ear extended lace front and full monofilament top offers styling versatility and a seamless, natural appearance.
The premium Heat Friendly synthetic fiber used to create the Affair HI mimics the appearance, feel, and movement of biological hair while giving you the ability to heat style and change up your look.
Color Shown: Pearl Rooted
- Product Type: Wig
- Cap Design: Extended Lace Front | Mono Top | Partially Hand-Tied
- Cap Size: Petite / Average
- Measurements: Front 6" | Crown 17" | Sides 14.5" | Nape 10"
- Weight: 3.3 oz
- Hair Type/Fiber: Heat Friendly Synthetic
- Heat Friendly: YES
- Collection: Hair Society
Color Disclaimer: Please understand that the actual colors of the wigs can vary due to the device you’re viewing on, lighting and that the fact that everyone sees colors differently. Despite all efforts to provide images, color swatches, etc. that are as true to life as possible, we cannot guarantee that the color you receive will be exactly how you viewed it.
Measurements: The measurements listed, in the specifications, are approximate measurements given to us by the manufacturer.